Schedule of Services offered
Lagan Homes offer a bespoke service on each project depending on the Client’s needs, including any or all of the following:
Lagan Homes Design & Build
- Financial appraisal
- Obtaining detailed planning consent
- Managing detailed architectural and engineering design
- Value engineering
- Obtaining technical approvals for roads and sewers
- Obtaining Code for Sustainable Homes certification
- Obtaining NHBC approvals
- Procurement of subcontractors and suppliers
- Production of and adherence to construction phase health and safety plan
- Detailed construction programming
- Site management
- Completed units handover management
- Defects rectification
Lagan Homes Design and Build Plus / Development Partners
- Marketing signage
- Brochure production
- Web-based and newspaper advertising
- Sites sales office fit-out and staffing
- Show home fit-out
- Access to Independent Financial Advisors
- Conveyancing including Land Registry plans
- Home demonstrations
- Sales handover packs and welcome gifts
- Customer helpline
- Consumer Code compliance
Transactions can be modelled on a number of different ways and Lagan Homes can provide a practical approach to meet the requirements of a particular site on a case by case basis. Having been selected as development partners by some of the largest financial institutions in both the UK and Ireland we have a proven track record of delivery.
Please contact John Lagan at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information of how we can be of assistance.
Upton Park, Northampton, England
Upton Park consists of a contemporary ‘eco-town’ of over 1,000 units which serve as a showcase of sustainable future urban environments. Upton Park has been designed to meet a demanding Design Code with input from the Local Authority, the HCA and the Princes Foundation. All units are developed to Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 and they satisfy the Design and Quality Standards as set out by the HCA.
Lagan Homes were selected to deliver 151 units on behalf of Metropolitan Housing Trust due to our ability to:
- Deliver a wide range of house types within an short development timeframe
- Meet the clients expectations in terms of pricing
- Provide development input in the design of the units and the specification to enhance marketability
- Meet the high level of Environmental Code without compromising on the design or the enjoyment of the units. Our practical approach of providing energy efficient homes, without relying on expensive high-tech solutions, ensures low on-going maintenance and running costs.
Priors Hall, Corby, Northamptonshire, England
Priors Hall Park, Corby consents of a master-development for a new village that has planning consent for over 5,000 homes within over 1,000 acres of parkland in what was once a derelict part of Eastern Corby. The park provides new homes along with new a new school and offices and district centre to meet the demands of sustainable living in the 21st century.
Lagan Homes were chosen as the preferred development partner for BELA at Priors Hall Park to ensure delivery of the first residential phases of this exciting project. Lagan Homes were responsible for:
- Obtaining reserved matters approval for 750 residential units
- Detailed design and construction of 279 residential units as part of a £28m contract
Lagan Homes were selected due to our ability to deliver a high volume scheme within an ambitious timescale at an affordable price. All homes are delivered to Code for Sustainable Homes Level 3 and comply with the rigorous design standards of Priors Hall Park.
The quality and range of product delivered by Lagan Homes has exceeded the clients’ expectations and was well recognised by the outstanding sales rate that has been achieved. This scheme is a testament to Lagan Homes’ ability to deliver large complex schemes at a cost-effective rate for land developers.
Lagan Homes is the residential development and contracting arm of the Lagan Group of companies, one of Irelands’ largest construction companies with specialism in civil engineering, contracting, materials manufacturing and commercial and residential development.
The Group has delivered landmark projects on both a national and international level including motorways, airport runways, large civil engineering projects and thousands of homes in both Britain and Northern Ireland.
Residential Design & Build
Lagan homes has an extensive Design & Build capability with a significant existing client base from within both the public and private sectors delivering houses built to the highest quality for sale in the open market or to meet the demand for the provision of affordable housing.
Lagan Homes operates exclusively in the residential sector and have a specialist team that has enabled us to perfect our systems and processes to build houses apartments and associated retail and commercial space efficiently and economically.
Expertise – One Stop Shop
We are fully conversant with all the latest regulations in our market sector and understand how to achieve the Government’s even tougher green agenda at the lowest cost.
We have expertise in road layout and construction, drainage design, services provision, hard and soft landscaping, house building, conveyancing and estates completions as well as extensive knowledge and experience in developing brown field sites and have the capability to deal with site remediation and complex foundation solutions.
As developers and contractors Lagan Homes provide a one-stop shop from initial financial appraisal of a scheme, right through to the end sales and after-care support required.
Our Design & Build capability is suitable for a range of clients including:
- Housing Associations
- Development companies
- Financial institutions and receivers in situations of ‘distressed sites’
- Private/ public landowners who want to achieve best value for land
We are able to offer clients the benefits of our low cost base as a Design and Build contractor following a:
- Competitive tendering process offering a fixed price contract
- Open book negotiated design and build contract with a pre-agreed level of overheads and profit
- Joint Venture – Lagan Homes provide working capital and development expertise with our development partner providing the land
- Design & Build Plus – Lagan Homes responsible for all stages of the development, including marketing and end sales on a profit sharing agreement
We can develop our clients own designs using their design teams or, depending on the planning status of a project, offer our own product range and detailed design capability.
Please contact John Lagan at email@example.com for further information of how we can be of assistance.